Arvato Financial Solutions continues to grow and as we expand our business we also need to strengthen our HR team with a senior HR Business Partner responsible for our global functions. This is a perfect opportunity for you who want to continue developing skills in an inspiring international environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated colleague with solid experience within HR. To succeed in this position, you are an ambitious and reliable fast learner with a strong ability to work independently as well as being a team player. You also combine high integrity with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively establish and maintain relationships with a variety of individuals. As a senior HR Business Partner within Arvato you will support the organization with attracting, developing and retaining employees and to ensure the company has an optimized workforce that promotes job motivation. You will also promote a culture which ensure employee empowerment as well as accountability.
Key responsibilities and main tasks
- Direct and align HR agenda that closely supports organizational goals on functional and divisional level
- Support business objectives by translating them into HR activities
- Implementing central initiatives
- Consulting management regarding human resource-related matters
- Support organizational transformation by being a change agent
- Manage Talent Development
- Workforce planning and talent optimization including HR budget responsibility
- Organizational design in close cooperation with VP HR
Skills and qualifications
- Approximately 5 – 10 years of HR experience in a matrix organization
- Ability to transform strategy to operational actions
- Organize, prioritize and deliver great HR impact in a high paced international environment
- Extensive experience of Talent Management
- Experience and skills in labor relations
- Collaborative team player with the ability to establish trusting relationships across all levels of the business
- Ability to combine high integrity with excellent interpersonal skills
- Academic degree within HR
What we offer
- An exciting journey within a fast-growing organization that is a part of a highly reputed international group, well known for its competence and capability to deliver
- The opportunity to play a key role in the development of HR
- Possibility to grow your career within an international context
- Be a part both of an international and local team. We co-operate and solve issues together and celebrate successes
- You will report directly to VP HR and be a member of our HR management Team
Who we are
Let’s be honest, finance is complicated.
So we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,500 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this – whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby.
Are you the one?
If you are the one we are looking for we want to get to know you better! If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact VP HR Agneta Bonna (email@example.com).
tfn: +46 (0)73 944 44 95